iKeepActive 1.1.0 is now available. Existing users upgrade for free.
The main highlight of the release is being able to put the application in recovery mode. After being sick during the holidays and unable to exercise, it was an afterthought that iKeepActive shouldn’t count it against you if you’re sick. Other new features are also available.
What’s New in Version 1.1.0
- Added a “recovery mode”, where your missed scheduled activities won’t be counted against you in the Summary view.
- The History view will show activities missed in recovery mode.
- Detects if you have canceled too many activities, and asks if you are sick or injured. If so recovery mode will be enabled, if not you will get nagged for not doing your exercises.
- Added a location field to the diet tracking.
- Added ability to change the initial meal time up front to the diet tracking entry.
- Added the ability to look up the calories consumed for your meal entry.
- Improvements to the My Schedule view.
- Updated documentation.