Create your workout calendar with iKeepActive! Sync to your Mac’s calendar which can then sync to your music player, phone or tablet*.
iKeepActive is an integrated activity scheduling system which also interactively counts Calories. Not only does it help create your activity schedule but its primary focus is to make sure you do them by displaying reminders and follow-ups. You can also use it to log your diet, analyze your progress and visualize your results.
This application is built around simplicity, utilizing five main views for ease of use: Summary, Activities, Diet, Results and History. Information is provided at a high level so you can manage your activity schedule and keep track of your progress easily. The main idea is to be active, not sit at your computer looking at charts.
- Body Mass Index calculator
- Basal Metabolic Rate calculator
- Activity scheduling
- Activity information and instructions
- Search activities by body part used
- Preloaded with dozens of activities available for schedule
- Add or edit available activities
- Define and customize Calories burned formulas for any activity
- Import or export user defined activities
- System calendar integration
- Get activity reminders on your Mac and on other supported devices*
- Keep a food diary
- Filtered progress reporting
- Count calories burned and consumed
- Log daily portraits to visualize your results
- Create a results video from your daily photos
- History viewer
In order to run iKeepActive, your Mac computer must meet the following requirements:
- Intel-based iMac, MacBook or Mac Mini
- Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or greater (OSX Lion 10.7 also supported)
- 1 GB Memory
- Display capable of 1280 × 800 resolution or higher
- 10 MB Free hard disk space (up to 4 GB more for optional add-on content with instructional video)
- Built-in webcam or USB webcam for optional daily portraits
*To enjoy having your iKeepActive workout calendar while you’re mobile, you’ll need the following software requirements:
- iTunes for synching to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
- Third-party synching software for your non-Apple brand phone, tablet or music player which supports iCal synchronization.